Demola Autumn 2016 Projects
Tue 30.8.2016 – Simo Kekäläinen
Would like to add “project working experience in an international team” to your CV? How about solving real-life cases and problems for actual companies, getting credits for it, and possibly even earning some money as well?
Demola is looking for talented students for our Autumn 2016 projects.
Do you have what it takes to:
- Design mobile service platform to control electricity consumption
- Digitalize the University of Oulu campus
- Create a life account providing intelligent financial planning in real –time
- Hack into an intelligent box
- Develop the business sector of a city
- Export history into digital dimensions
- Pilot a screen buddy for safe mobile gaming
- Expand a children’s book series to mobile gaming
- Build the UBER of education sector authentication
- Transform conventional exhibitions into 3D virtual reality
- Bring pop up malls from the city to the countryside
- Revise city planning
Demola offers students a unique opportunity to add some real-life twist into the conventional path towards a career. At Demola, you will work in a project with a multidisciplinary team solving real-life cases together with partner companies. And yes, it’s all part of your degree program.
Apply to Demola Oulu’s Autumn 2016 season between 29th August and 14th September http://oulu.demola.net/apply. If you can't decide which project would suit you the best, you can apply to "Pick a Project for Me" case and the Demola staff will find the best project for you.
For more information:
simo.kekalainen (at) demola.net
+358 50 3077 067
pekka.silven (at) oamk.fi
+358 50 5909 682